ORGANIZATION: Independent Doctors Association
Who are we?
IDA is an independent humanitarian organization who aims to provide healthcare and medical services for civilians and vulnerable communities in Syria crisis with wide operations by utilizing our technical capabilities and resource to improve the healthcare system in the targeted areas. IDA is considered as an equal employer regardless of Race, ethnicity, religion or political affiliations.
Position Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Gaziantep with regular visits to Kilis – Turkey
Work time: Full time
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
- Working with the departments on the staffing plan
- Advertising all vacancies on the proper media channels and making sure that all posts are accessible
- Conduct the recruitment and selection of staff,
- Making sure that all new staff have been oriented about IDA Code of Conduct, Policy and Procedures
- Keeping a tracking sheet of the recruitment status and documenting the recruitment process
- Updating Job Descriptions and making sure that all JDs have been signed and put in each employee’s file
- Provide regular periodic orientation to all staff members regarding IDA policies and procedures
- Assist in the filing process
- Responsible for administrative works and needs
- Any other activities or responsibilities as required by the supervisor
Desired qualifications and competencies:
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Microsoft Windows) and software
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Human Resources
- Stable and robust character, and team player
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, fluent in Arabic.
- Strong initiative and self-motivated, with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and willing to learn from others.
- Ability to multitask and cope with competing demands under tight deadlines.
- Ability to cope with high workload and stress.
- Identify priority activities and assignments.
- University degree in relevant discipline
- · Excellent communication, report writing and analytical skills.
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel (database and spreadsheet) and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English; Arabic and Turkish will be an advantage.
- Eligible to work legally in Turkey
The interested candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter detailing their experiences to
and write Title Code: HR 0080318 in the subject field.