At this level job holders are expected to demonstrate responsibility and initiative to respond independently to queries with only general guidance. They have responsibility for undertaking specialised business support work, such as organisation and coordination of work. There is a requirement to use judgment in dealing with unforeseen problems on a daily basis. Job holders are expected to manage resources, and coach and/or coordinate a team of support staff.
To coordinate and control a full range of business support services for Senior Management and to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Provide dedicated Executive Assistant support.
- Prepare and/or consolidate comprehensive reports, documentation, correspondence, briefing notes, etc. and conduct research in the area of work.
- Actively seek and use feedback to improve business processes and procedures.
- Respond to complex business support queries in order to provide a timely and accurate resolution of enquiries for clients.
- Oversee the maintenance of records and databases to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff and compliant with all relevant regulations and policies.
- Revise and review correspondence and documentation, providing feedback and making amendments where appropriate, to contribute to production of these materials to time and quality standards.
- Assist Country Director in planning, monitoring and reconciling budget to ensure that planned financial resources are used effectively.
- Assess and recommend improvements to procedures and practices, to contribute to the effective delivery of business support services.
- Provide a full range of complex business support services to staff to contribute to the effective functioning of business operations.
- Provide advice, support and/or training to junior support staff in the provision of business support services, in order to support their learning in providing business support.
- Coordinate tasks of junior colleagues to ensure support services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
- Any other tasks as required.
OTHER Specifics Job Requirements
Arrange and attend meetings with the Senior Management as required with the Government, Donors, civil societies and other counterparts and act as translator when required
Prepare minutes of the meetings as required
Maintain the CD’s daily agenda and facilitate the travel for the Country Director and Deputy.
- To view the job description and apply to this vacancy please go to:
- Click on “Apply”
- Click on Create an account (if not created already)
- Create your online CV
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only candidates who are short-listed will be contacted
Applications must be submitted online (use English language)